Remotely Streamlining a Large Suburban Township’s Printing Environment and Infrastructure for Improved Efficiency and Control
Our customer is a large, upscale suburban community of about 60,000 residents in Pennsylvania. The township has 433 full time employees across 11 municipal departments and 19 boards and commissions. As with many townships, our customer faces the pressure to do more with available funds and identify efficiencies across township operations.
IT Consulting Challenge
Frontier Technologies was required to provide a wide range of Managed Print Services (MPS) and Managed Service Provider (MSP) services including the following:
- Assess of current printing environment and infrastructure including recommendations.
- Install and configure of printing devices.
- Use print management software to manage the volume and nature of a printing environment and to authenticate users.
- Use device management software to monitor and manage the printing devices in an environment.
- Use discovery and design software to analyze and plan for the change required for the implementation of a managed print environment.
- Use scan routing software to route scans to various destinations including fax servers, network folders, email or workflows.
- Provide proactive maintenance and technical support of printing devices.
- Optimize the printing environment throughout the contract life.
Frontier Technologies Delivered
We combined our people, value-add strategic business alliance partners, OEM processes and technologies to form a project team, to deliver a complete MPS package.
- Managed and maintained multi-vendor Hardware as a Service (HaaS)
- Enabled a remote and secure installation, configuration, maintenance and management of the printing environment
- Mitigated any project risks and lowered the total cost of ownership